Have you seen our new website?
The new OPB.ca is a direct result of working with you – our retired members – to enhance the way we speak about your pension and the retirement planning process. Through focus groups and feedback sessions, you helped inform our choices on everything from design to content.
A quick overview
- We’re focused on you – Content is structured around the changes in your life such as relationship changes, loss of a loved one, and planning for your retirement, to name a few.
- Expanded retired member section – More relevant information on financial and estate planning, returning to work, insured benefits and optional upgrade coverage.
Check out some new features
- Timely and relevant updates – The banner of rotating images on our home page features timely and important information you can quickly access with a simple click.
- Quick Links – This section on our home page links to common and popular pages so you can quickly find the information you’re looking for.
- Mobile/tablet friendly – Our responsive design features will automatically resize to your device. Go ahead, visit us on your smartphone!
- Accessibility focused – Our website includes more accessible features, such as higher contrast ratios and bigger font, so you can easily find the information you’re looking for. It’s also compatible if you’re using an assistive reading device.