OPB News: OPB’s online services
As a retired member receiving a PSPP pension, you have access to our secure e-services.
Below are some important personal items you should keep updated through your account:
- Mailing address, telephone and email – We will mail information to the address we have on file, so it’s important to verify that your contact information is correct. Your address updates are effective as soon as you submit them.
- Beneficiaries – It’s a good idea to regularly review your beneficiary designations to ensure they are still applicable. Using e-services allows you to update your beneficiaries whenever you need to.
What else can you do in your e-services account?
- View your Retired Member Statement – You can view your personalized Retired Member Statement by logging into e-services. You can also view your T4A when you’re logged in.
- Managing your account – You can sign up for e-alerts to receive important updates from us and can make changes to your profile when needed. If you need to go back and look at your past e-services activity, you can do so for each of the last 18 months or for the last 30 activities.
- Forgot your password or user ID? Go to the e-services login page (available at the top right corner of our website) and look for “About e-services”.
Things to consider
- If you need to update your spousal status or your banking information, please send us an OPB1004 – Retired Member Information Change form.
- If you are acting as a Power of Attorney, please contact us.
Click “Login” at the top right corner and follow the steps online to get your account set up. If you have any issues registering, contact us at 1-800-668-6203 or 416-364-5035 or email us at email@example.com.