See how using e-services helps you plan for and manage your retirement
As a member of the Public Service Pension Plan, you can register for e-services(opens in a new tab) – OPB’s online member portal – to help you actively plan for and manage your retirement.
What are the benefits of creating an e-services account(opens in a new tab)?
Glad you asked! You can use e-services to:
- Create a pension estimate using modernized calculators
- Use our comprehensive Retirement Planner to see if you’re financially on track for retirement
- Review and manage your beneficiaries
- View your Annual Pension Statement or Retired Member Statement
- Book a free 1-on-1 consultation with one of our Client Service Advisors, who are all Certified Financial Planners
- And more!
Watch the video above to learn more about e-services’ tools and services.
Questions? We’re here to help!
If you’re having difficulty activating your account(opens in a new tab) or using e-services’ tools, contact us and our knowledgeable staff will assist you. Call our Client Care Centre between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday at 1-800-668-6203 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.